Family, Friends, & Caregivers
The Parkinson's Institute
is currently recruiting
Family & Friends
not diagnosed with Parkinson's disease
nor other neurological conditions
for Clinical Trials
Healthy volunteers, individuals who have not been diagnosed with a neurological disease, are just as important in Clinical Trials as those who have been diagnosed.
What are the steps to becoming a Clinical Trials subject?
- Contact one of our coordinators using one of these three ways:
- Complete the Clinical Trials Volunteer Form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to participate in clinical trial studies.
- Call our Clinical Trials voicemail box at 408-542-5608 and a Clinical Trials coordinator will contact you within 3 business days.
- Once the coordinators have reviewed your eligibility for a study, one of the coordinators will contact you about the applicable Clinical Trials and potentially schedule a Screening Visit at the Parkinson's Institute. You may want to consider these Questions to Ask.
More in-depth information on Clinical Trials.