Living with PD - Hints and Tips for Daily Life
Hints and Tips for Daily Life
Watch this educational seminar to learn hints and tips for coping with PD during stressful times of the year. The seminar was recorded in two parts.
- Dr. Melanie Brandabur - Clinic Director, The Parkinson's Institute and Clinic
- Clinical Trials
- Traveling with PD
- Surviving the Holidays
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Dawn Marrow - Amedysis
- How to choose a home health care provider
- Who is eligible for home health care?
- Who is considered home bound?
- Linda Goshgarian - Occupational Therapist, Pathways
- Home Safety
- Activities of Daily Living
- Set up for Home Environment
- Charmaine Eng - Parkinson's Patients Support Groups (PPSG)
- How to connect with a support group
- What they can do for you
- Brandon Nguyen, MSW, LCSW - The Parkinson's Institute
- Strategies for Emotionally Coping with PD
- Anxiety and Depression
- Mindfulness Skills
Educational Programs & Events
July 10, 2015
Join Us at the San Jose SaberCats! >>
Click here to buy tickets!
The San Jose SaberCats are teaming up with the Parkinson’s Institute & Clinical Center for a fundraiser this summer! 50% of each ticket sold will go back to the Institute. A limited number of seats